This position offers great growth potential.
The successful candidate will be based at the Regional Office and report to the Regional Manager.
- Five years retail management experience of which three years was at a senior level, essential
- Have good planning & organizational skills
- Target driven with good communication & people skills
- Team player & positive attitude
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to develop, lead & manage a team
- Ability to effectively analyze operational data & make good business decisions
- Drivers license
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable in I.R
- Handle daily responsibilities that come with managing a store
- Ensure that the store policies are upheld
- Making sure that effective and efficient customer service is carried out
- Oversee to the layout of the store
- Liable for the store admin
- Dealing with customer queries
- Implementing strategies to increase sales
- Maintaining store standards
- Managing staff performance
Interested persons should email a detailed C.V. to [email protected] Please specify the position and store that you are applying for. Closing date for all entries will be 4.30pm on Sunday, 25 April 2021. Correspondence will only be entered into with candidates who reach the short list.