Region: Western Cape
Crazy Store – Replenishment Planning Administrator
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
The position reports directly to Replenishment Planning Executive.
- Minimum matric or equivalent qualification – with mathematics
- Relevant business tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Business acumen a necessity and a prerequisite to performing the work function
- A proven track record in wholesale and / or retail related field/s will be considered
- Computer literacy is essential - MS office (Advanced Excel Skills)
- Good numeric, practical problem solving, logical thinking and analytical skills will be required to be successful in the roll
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, Written, Presentation) for dealing with internal stakeholders, including business executives.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and without supervision
- Highly organized with the ability to lead a team and plan their work requirements on a weekly basis – time management and planning skills
- Minimum 2-3 years planning experience in retail store replenishment.
- Experience in dealing with warehouses will be advantageous
- You will need to be a team player with the ability to get along with others
- The position will require a self-motivated individual, with high levels of commitment and a good work ethic
- Decisions will need to be made holistically, and with understanding of the internal systems and supply chain capabilities, with focus and consideration on improving efficiencies, sales, stock turn and GP%
- Must have the ability to communicate with all the relevant functions to ensure optimisation and improve efficiency within the organisation
- Possess the capability to execute instructions from executives through the development of systems and processes to achieve company objectives.
Interested persons should email a detailed C.V. to [email protected] Please specify the position and store that you are applying for. Closing date for all entries will be at end of business on Friday, 19th February 2021. Correspondence will only be entered into with candidates who reach the short list. Should we not contact you within two weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.