Type: Full Time
Overall Job Purpose:
You will manage the overall store standards, staff performance and resolve customer queries. You will report directly to the Area Manager.
We need a self motivated individual to fill this vacancy as a Store Manager at our Ermelo, Mpumalanga store. In partnering with us, this position offers great growth potential.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification Two years current retail management experience, essential
- A team player, with good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Must be energetic and able to cope with the long hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage a retail store across boundaries
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable in I.R
- Handle daily responsibilities that come with managing a store
- Ensure that the store policies are upheld
- Making sure that effective and efficient customer service is carried out
- Oversee store layout
- Liable for the store admin
- Dealing with customer queries
- Implementing strategies to increase sales
- Maintaining store standards
- Managing staff performance
Please specify the position and store that you are applying for under the “Subject line”. Closing date for all entries will be on Friday, 23 October 2020. Correspondence will only be entered into with candidates who reach the short list. Should we not contact you within two weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.