Region: Greyville, KwaZulu - Natal
Type: Full Time
Overall Job Purpose
By ensuring our customers enjoy the best shopping experience, you would contribute significantly to the overall performance of our store. In doing so you would report directly to our Store or Trainee Manager.
We need a self-motivated individual to fill this vacancy as a 30HR Shop Assistant at our Greyville store. In partnering with us, this position offers great growth potential.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Six months of retail experience, essential
- Positive attitude
- Basic numeracy and cash handling skills
- Team player, with good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Must be energetic and able to cope with the long retail hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Effective and efficient customer service
- Merchandise and display stock as per store layout plans
- Informing customers of current promotions and special offers
- Assist the store team to maintain high store standards
Interested persons should email a detailed C.V. to tcs[email protected]. Please specify the position and store that you are applying for. Closing date for all entries will be at end of business on Monday, 27th January 2020. Correspondence will only be entered into with candidates who reach the shortlist. Should we not contact you within two weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.