Region: Western Cape
Type: Full Time
Overall Job Purpose:
You will fulfill a supporting role to the Store Manager in assisting with admin, customer queries and the day to day running of the store. You will report directly to the Store Manager.
We need a self motivated individual to fill this vacancy as a Trainee Manager at our Bredasdorp store. In partnering with us, this position offers great growth potential.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- One year retail management experience, essential
- A team player, with good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Must be energetic and able to cope with the long hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage a retail store across boundaries
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable in I.R
- Handle daily responsibilities that come with managing a store
- Ensure that the store policies are upheld
- Making sure that effective and efficient customer service is carried out
- Oversee to the layout of the store
- You will assist the Store Manager with daily store activities
- Liable for the store admin
Interested persons should email a detailed C.V. to [email protected] . Please specify the position and store that you are applying for under the ‘Subject line’. Closing date for all entries will be at end of business on Saturday, 04 July 2020. Correspondence will only be entered into with candidates who reach the short list. Should we not contact you within two weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.